to the tune of Fergie singing praises to her humps her humps, her lovely lady lumps
So Pau opened another blog (yet again), this time it's at wordpress. She says she's coming home to party this weekend, but I'm not exactly holding my breath until I turn blue in the face, cuz she said that too last week. All the girls sans Pau came home a few weeks ago and we went painting the town red and MADE SURE to take pictures so we could show it to the one absent witch and laugh wickedly in her face as she drools with envy nyaha(cackle)hahaha! So! There! That's what happens to naughty girls who don't come home for ten months and counting.
Anyhoo, this is really a post about Paula posting about The Coven minus Paula. (You can find this post in toto, word for word at www.feelgoodincorporated.wordpress.com):
THE CRAZIES I CALL MY BEST FRIENDS
There's sort of an elegant, casual hedonism here. Not decadent, not slutty, not all-girl-Catholic-school kinda bad. Thats the beauty of being friends with such strong, intelligent women. They knew who they were, so they never felt the need to explain themselves to anyone. We could be meanies sometimes, cuz we are were the kind of people so hung up on pleasing ourselves, to such a point where there was just no room for any semblance of a relationship. Because being “in a relationship” would mean we would have to think about someone else and that someone else’s happiness. Thats the totally unselfish thing. And you cant do that when youre walking around with adolescent behavior. I read that somewhere, I think.
4 COMMENTS ON THE CRAZIES I CALL MY BEST FRIENDS:
college friends?
Karen said this on April 6th, 2007
STILL my friends. dunno if thats a good thing.
Pau said this on April 6th, 2007
pretty girls…beauty and brains… killer combo!
dawgz said this on April 6th, 2007
sounds like the kinda ppl you WUD hand out w/.
ciara said this on April 6th, 2007
Aymishooosomuch Gang, I don't CARE whatever form you come home in, I would drink you, wear you, snort you, shoot you up my arm... just getchur ass back home!!!
<< Home