All I Want For Christmas... Is A Moderately Expensive Gadget :)

Lookit my new toy! :DWAAAH! I want an iPod!!! I asked my paternal unit for one and says hes buying me one for Christmas. Im not holding my breath though. The thing about my Dad is, hes not exactly gadget savvy. I remember last year when I wanted a palm top for Christmas. Christmas day came and there was this HUGE box all done up in shiny wrapping under the Christmas tree. My heart fell, the box looked way too big for anything that would fit on top of a palm. I figured dear ole Dad probably just went overboard with the wrapping and, fingers crossed, I went about the arduous task of unwrapping the thing. It was a laptop. A white one. Hm, ok, wrong top. I tried again. I asked for a palm top for my birthday. January 10 and there was yet another huge box done up in shiny paper. I open it and voila, it was another laptop. Not that Im ungrateful or anything but, I had to know. I asked my Dad all sweet-like: *uh. . . Daddy? How is this one different from the one you got me last month?* and he answers *why Langga, this ones black.* Yesterday, Dad discovered the smiley face in SMS. So theres hope for me yet. Im keeping my fingers crossed.
I just hope this time around, I dont get a blue laptop :-/
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home