Further Bulletin

So today was the Marlboro Bar Tour kick off. We took on 10 bars in the span of four hours, starting at 10 pm and wrapping it up at about 2 am. In four hours, I smiled 87 times (seriously, I counted) more times than I usually would in an entire year. I tell ya, getting paid to party, is no easy thing. But I had fun. I just got home and before I drift off to dreamland, I just have one thing I wanna get off my chest: GUYS ARE SUCH FLAKES!!!
I mean it. Tonight, I had guys who long since dismissed me for *a brain* (and therefore would otherwise never have given me the time of day) crowd up to me and flirt like crazy. *Lez, can I buy you a drink?* *Lez djoo wanna dance?* *Lez, will you come up to our table? I want my friends to meet you.* And of course they all did that thing where they stake dubious claims on you. Stuff like telling the other guys to back off because Im his *cousins neighbours in-laws brothers girlfriend.* And these are the self same people who, by their own admission would sidle away from me at parties because they know Id wanna talk about stuff like Karzai winning the elections and how that affects Afghanistans international policy, or some such. SCHMUCKS! It takes little more than something as trivial as being lumped in with the pretty girls and wearing sexy leather outfits with a Marlboro logo to grant a girl status with these people. What a bunch of superficial snobs!
Hypothesis: being dismissed as *a brain* (and therefore unflirt-able) by the opposite gender, results in intense resentment of all males. Of any species.
Have a good one you guys J
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home