Before I Came to Law School, I Wish I Had Known...

1. That it doesn't matter that your classes are scheduled to start at 5 p.m. you would still be late for them
2. That Judges can smile too
3. That if you wear polyester, everyone will keep asking you why youre so dressed up
4. That every clock on campus shows a different time
5. That coffee is not a food group
6. That I would go to a keg party the night before a midterm
7. That Judge Yamuts classes need more time than all my classes put together
8. That you can know everything and flunk a quiz
9. That you can know nothing and ace a quiz
10. That home is a great place to visit
11. That friendship is more than just getting drunk together
12. That a 75 is as good as a 95
13. That ObliCon is really Sales
14. That Sales is really Negotiable Instruments
15. That Negotiable Instruments is really Secured Transactions
16. That most of my education would be obtained outside of my classes
17. That Valentines day is a capitalist conspiracy
18. That there is life after midterms
19. That Law students throw paper airplanes too
20. That I would be one of those people my parental units warned me about
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home