Confessions of a Diabolical Mind

I don't suffer from insanity. I ENJOY every damn minute of it!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

So Here I Be. On Your Knees Please by Leslie, Content Provider



Blogspot huh? As an internet pundit on the cutting edge of the cutting edge, I suppose I cant completely ignore the phenomenon known as New Media (I tried hiding under the covers but I eventually ran out of crackers and flashlight batteries). Not that I object to technological innovation; I like the idea that my words can be read by people all over the world at any time of the day or night (a special hello to my Polynesian friends with insomnia!). Yet I dread the day the printed word is finally rendered completely obsolete by interactive broadband digital communication. Its so much easier to throw a book at your sister. But anyway, here I am on Blogspot. On your knees please. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog tracker