Confessions of a Diabolical Mind

I don't suffer from insanity. I ENJOY every damn minute of it!

Monday, July 19, 2004

Scowling For Dollars

Ever since the Friday the Thirteenth series ended, I have been unable to find a celebrity who could fill Jason's shoes as my pop culture role model. But that was before Anne Robinson burst onto the game show scene, proving that the world can embrace a cold, dismissive and sarcastic woman who sparks insecurity in those around her. It gives one hope. Especially me.

I find myself wishing that life were more like the now defunct The Weakest Link. If only we could have a political system where the dumb people get voted out, instead of the other way around. And how convenient would it be if snappy putdowns causes those who annoy us to exit our lives immediately, sheepishly and permanently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog tracker